Please check the following frequently asked questions. This may save you time, but please do contact us if you still have an enquiry.
- I'm looking for room availability and rates for a hotel in Bournemouth - From the hotel brochure page, simply enter the date of your arrival and the number of nights you wish to stay then click the Check Availability or Book It button. You will be presented with a list of room types available for these dates and their rates in real-time. A reservation will not be made until after you enter your credit card details.
- Is breakfast included in the price? - In most cases if breakfast is included in the price the hotel brochure page will state this. It is therefore, safe to assume that if breakfast is not mentioned then it is probably not included in the price quoted.
- How do I cancel a reservation? - All you need to cancel a reservation is the e-mail address under which the reservation was made. Find the hotel where the reservation is for by searching from the home page then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link labelled "How to Cancel" and follow the instructions.
- Can my child stay with us in a double room? - Most hotels will allow children up to about 14 years of age to stay in a double room with their parents. Hotel policies will usually state the age after which a child is considered an adult (E.g. children under 14 stay free). When making a double room reservation simply enter into the Comments/Notes box that a child will accompany you and include the name and age of the child. The hotel will ensure there is a temporary bed/cot in the room on your arrival.
- I'm interested in conference facilities - Sorry, we are an internet room reservation agent. Please contact the hotels directly to discuss booking conference facailities.
- Can I book without a credit card? - Sorry no. A credit card is required to secure a room.
- When will my card be charged? - In most cases your credit card will NOT be charged until you check-out of the hotel after your stay (or if you cancel the room or fail to turn up) Hotels which charge immediately will specify this in the terms and conditions which accompany the hotel description on the brochure pages.
If you still need to contact us then please send us an e-mail by clicking here
For telephone reservations please call 0870 240 7060 and quote reference "FIN" to take advantage of the rates advertised
Last Updated 10 January 2020